We Renew your vehicle license!
Vehicle License Renewals are only done for the following licensing offices:
Process to renew your vehicle license.
• Download and email us the application for quotation.
• We will email back estimated cost with banking details and document requirements.
• You email us the required documents.
• You send us proof of payment.
• When payment reflects in our bank account we will renew the license at the relevant licensing department.
• We send you a final invoice or if over-paid we refund you.
• We courier the license to your home or office.
Documents needed to renew your vehicle license: Scan and email to us
• Client Sheet
• Appointment of GMTM Consultants to renew your license.
• Owners ID – direct scan from ID book or passport.
• Proof of address.
• Vehicle details as in Quotation
• 2 to 3 working days from receipt of payment.
Cost and Fees:
• License Fee
• Arrears Licenses
• Penalty on arrears licenses.
• Courier or delivery fee R 150-00
• Note if license fees on other vehicles are outstanding our there are outstanding warrants the license disk will not be issued.
• You have a grace period of 21 days to pay your license.
• If you do not pay within the grace period you will pay penalties on the outstanding license fees.
• Late license fees and penalties can roughly be calculated at 15% of the yearly license, per month the payment is made late.
You did not receive a renewal notice!!
• According to the road traffic Act Renewal notices are a curtsy from the Department of Transport. It is a individual owners responsibility to renew his vehicle license.
• To renew a vehicle license you need the owners ID and a completed ALV form ( Application for license Renewal )