We can assist you in obtaining a Road Worthy Certificate in Pretoria only and in combination with other transactions in Johannesburg.

You need a Road Worthy certificate under the following circumstances:
• When you register a used vehicle in your name and need a license disk issued.’
• Once a year when you use a vehicle for public transport including goods.
• Road worthy Certificate cannot be older than 60 days for the license to be issued.
• You do not need a Road Worthy Certificate to register a vehicle in your name. In such a instance you will pay the license fee and obtain a receipt without the disk.

Documents needed to obtain a Road Worthy certificate:
• Vehicle details as lodged on the license disk ie. Register no, VIN no, Engine number.
• Copy of person who applies for RWC ID.
• Vehicle must either have a valid license or a Temporary permit.
• Application form will be supplied at the testing station.
• GMTM Client Sheet for a RWC.
• Indemnity form to drive vehicle

Cost and Fees to obtain a RWC.

Road Worthy Test are only done in Pretoria and centurion.

1st test.
Retest (done within 14 days of 1st test)

• Fees are payable on collection of vehicle.