We register your vehicle in your name on your behalf.
Vehicle Registrations are only done for the following licensing offices:
Process to renew your vehicle license.
- Download and email us the application for quotation.
- We will email back estimated cost with banking details and document requirements.
- We will collect the relevant documents from u.
- You send us proof of payment.
- When payment reflects in our bank account we will proceed with the registration of your vehicle at the relevant licensing department.
- We send you a final invoice or if over-paid we refund you.
- We courier the license to your home or office.
Documents needed to Register the Vehicle in your name. : Please scan and email beforehand.
- Client Sheet
- Appointment of Q Services to register the vehicle in your name
- Owners ID -direct scan from ID book or passport.
- Proof of address not older than 3 months.
- Original registration document.
- ALV form – Application for registration.
- NCO ( Notice of change of ownership signed by seller)
- Copy of seller ID
- Proof of purchase.
- RWC if used vehicle
- Business: ( business, trust etc)
- Proxy or representative ID instead of owners ID
- -Copy of BRN Certificate
- 3 to 5 working days from receipt of payment.
Cost and Fees:
- License Fee ( Depends on vehicle weight and license status).
- Note if license fees on other vehicles are outstanding our there are outstanding warrants the license disk will not be issued.
- You have a grace period of 21 days to pay your license.
- If you do not pay within the grace period you will pay penalties on the outstanding license fees.
- Late license fees and penalties can roughly be calculated at 15% of the yearly license, per month the payment is made late.
OUR NEW COLLECTION SERVICE IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Complete application for Collection
- Make payment of R 180 into the supplied bank account
- Use your initials and surname as reference.
- Scan and email us the application for collection and proof of payment.
- We will arrange for collection the following working day.